6 popsicle sticks
¾ cup strawberry yogurt
1 tablespoon milk (if needed)
¼ cup frozen raspberries, finely chopped
Pink or white sprinkles of choice (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- Peel and cut bananas in half. Put popsicle sticks into each banana half on the cut end, making 6 banana popsicles. Lay popsicles on the baking sheet and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the bananas are in the freezer, prepare the yogurt dip and toppings.
- Place strawberry yogurt in a bowl. If the yogurt is thick, add 1 tablespoon milk to thin (more if needed).
- Dip the bananas in the strawberry yogurt, using a spoon to coat each banana evenly. Allow extra yogurt to drip off, then place on the baking sheet. Add sprinkles and frozen chopped raspberries.
- Place bananas in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.