6 popsicle sticks
¾ cup vanilla yogurt
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tablespoon milk (if needed)
1 tablespoon oil (canola or coconut, melted)
½ cup chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- Peel and cut bananas in half. Put popsicle sticks into each banana half on the cut end, making 6 banana popsicles. Lay popsicles on the baking sheet and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the bananas are in the freezer, prepare the yogurt dip and toppings.
- Place vanilla yogurt in a bowl. Add peanut butter and milk. Mix until smooth.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, add oil and chocolate chips. Microwave about 1 minute, stopping every 15 seconds to stir, until chocolate is melted.
- Dip the bananas in the peanut butter yogurt mixture, using a spoon to coat each banana evenly. Allow extra yogurt to drip off and then place on the baking sheet. Using a spoon, drizzle bananas with melted chocolate.
- Place bananas in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.