6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup milk
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 (15-ounce) can sliced peaches, in light syrup, for serving
Powdered sugar, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place butter on rimmed baking sheet. Bake until butter is melted, and pan is hot, about 5 minutes.
- While the butter is melting, in a large bowl, mix milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Add flour 1/3 cup at a time, mixing between each one.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven. Pour batter evenly onto baking sheet. Bake until golden-brown, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Top with peaches and powdered sugar (if using). Slice and serve warm.