2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup orange juice
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 1/2 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen (about ¾- 1 cup dried cranberries)
1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a second bowl, mix orange juice, sugar, vegetable oil and egg. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just mixed. Fold in cranberries.
- Fill each muffin cup with batter about three-quarter (3/4) full. Top evenly with oats.
- Place muffin tin in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 15 to 25 minutes.
- Take muffins out of the tin and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.