1 cup shredded cheese
1 tablespoon oil
1 small onion, diced
Salt and pepper
1/2-1 cup fresh or frozen shredded potatoes
1 cup fresh, frozen or canned* asparagus spears, finely diced
1 teaspoon total of a mix of garlic powder, rosemary and/or thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 12 cups of a muffin tin with oil/butter.
- Whisk 12 eggs plus pinch of salt and pepper together in a bowl. Add shredded cheese (optional).
- In a pan, cook diced onion with oil until soft.
- Shred potatoes, cut asparagus and stir into onions. Add spices. Cook about 5- 7 more minutes.
- Place cooked vegetables into muffin tin. Pour egg mix over vegetables.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until the egg is just set.
- Eat right away or when they are baked and fully cooled, put in freezer bags to freeze and eat later.