Are you an organization, business, or individual that believes that every child deserves access to healthy, nutritious food?
National School Breakfast Week is right around the corner and we need your help to spread the message through our annual “Hear the Pennsylvania Crunch!” social media campaign! This year, the “Hear the Pennsylvania Crunch!” social media campaign is focused on ensuring kids have enough to eat year-round – and that starts with extending child nutrition flexibilities. Right now, schools and community meal sites can safely feed kids thanks to flexible policies that started during the pandemic. But those policies are about to expire. We need your help to tell Congress to extend those policies and make sure kids get the nutrition they need – no matter whether school is in session or not.
We encourage YOU to join us by posting a photo on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) to help promote the importance of the these child nutrition flexibilities! The campaign/social clap will take place on Wednesday, March 9th at 10 am.
How To Get Involved:
- Post a photo crunching an apple!
- Use the Caption: #ChildNutrition waivers help schools & community providers feed kids in need, but those are set to expire! Join @FeedingPA’s #HearThePACrunch campaign to urge Congress to extend those policies to make sure kids get the nutrition they need. 🍎 Take Action: bit.ly/Pacrunch
- Make sure to tag @feedingpa
- Add #Hearthepacrunch to your calendar!
- Make your voice heard! Urge Congress to extend child nutrition flexibilities!
In addition to our Hear the Pennsylvania Crunch campaign, we encourage you to celebrate National School Breakfast throughout the entire week! Check out our social media tool kit for captions, graphics, and more to help us spread the word!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org